Thanks Rodrigo,

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Rodrigo Campos <rodr...@sdfg.com.ar>
wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 10:53:45AM -0700, 'Jungho Ahn' via Kubernetes user
> discussion and Q&A wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have an app which configuration can be updated dynamically without
> > restarting it.
> > I'm wondering if there is any way to
> >    - send a new configuration to all replicas
>
> You can use a configmap for your config, and when changing it, it will be
> updated on the pods.
>
> But, of course, if you screw up your config (syntax error), it might not be
> good and crash your app (depends on your app). It's probably safer to
> create a
> new configmap and deploy again using it.
>
> It's way better to create again than to keep state and "update", IMHO.
> It's part
> of doing the switch to containers, IMHO, and takes some time :-)

Yes, that's the reason why I want to update it without restarting it.

> >    - check the status of all replicas
>
> What do you mean with this? Not sure I understand.

Sorry, let me explain more details.

I have an app that watch a certain resources (like google cloud storage)
and then add newly added resources or drop the deleted resources.
In this case, I'd like to know whether all replicas finish to add or drop
resources after resources has been changed.

Jungho Ahn