You've added the volume at the wrong place. It needs to be underneath the
spec. It's currently a layer too high (under the template).

But, more importantly, you're not allowed to edit the Pod and add volumes.
Here's the error you'll get:

 * spec: Forbidden: pod updates may not change fields other than
`containers[*].image` or `spec.activeDeadlineSeconds`