Hello,

I have created a configmap, let's say, named 'my-configmap' in let's say
'non-default-namespace' namespace.
I am trying to create a deployment in the same 'non-default-namespace'
itself, which refers to the config-map to get the values of env var
populated.

But I am always getting the error which indicates that k8s could not find
the configmap.

I tried almost all the combinations for mentioning the name of config-maps
for accessing the key-values from deployment file; like:
non-default-namespace.my-configmap, my-configmap.non-default-namespace,
my-configmap

I tried separators other than '.' as well, like '/' and ':'.

Please help.

I am working with k8s v 1.3.4.

Best Regards,
Manoj