Even one more observation.

You can't use field 'namespace' in 'ConfigMapKeySelector'.
Else you get error something like "error validating
"my-logstash-deployment.yml": error validating data: found invalid field
namespace for v1.ConfigMapKeySelector; if you choose to ignore these
errors, turn validation off with --validate=false"

Best Regards,
Manoj