I face an issue after deploying an application to Kubernetes that I am not
able to access anything over the Internet from "inside the container". But,
I am able to do that from the node on which the pod is running. In other
words, I am able to pull the images from Dockerhub, but when I "exec" into
the container, I cannot ping any external IPs.

Cloud Provider: AWS
iptables on the node:

The first suggestion I got is to check the iptables, but I couldn't debug
it (see above gist) as I am not an expert in understanding the iptables

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.