Hi,

great to hear that kube-aws matures --- we will probably reconsider (we are
not sure whether we will stick with our homegrown "hack"), but right now we
just want to go forward quickly (and learn along the way).

FYI: I made our current hacked setup available on
https://github.com/zalando-incubator/kubernetes-on-aws

- Henning