I've setup a k8s 1.4 cluster with the kubedns addon. In-cluster resolution
is working as expected, but external names cannot be resolved. As I
understand it, the nodes defined nameservers are used for resolution (with
the caveat that only 3 entries are permitted, with skydns taking one)
outside of the cluster. Am I misunderstanding this  expected behavior, or
do external nameservers need to be explicitly configured somehow?