Hello all:

I'm attempting to enable the cluster addon for the docker registry
(https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/tree/master/cluster/addons/registry)
and have hit somewhat of a dead end.  I have basically replayed the yaml in
verbatim (except for storage) in my cluster and everything seems to be
working fine except for the kube-registry-proxy.  I have loaded the yaml
into the manifests on the nodes and can see the pods are running, but they
do not bind to hostPort 5000 on localhost, as expected by the documentation.

Is there anything that I could be missing here with docker or kubernetes?