SIG On-Prem was one of the initial namings of the SIG when the new SIG
discussion had been initiated. I've upvoted this naming and absolutely will
do it now.

The only note that I have - we have SIG-OpenStack, that covers the on-prem
solutions as well. - we have to find the way how our [overlapping] fields
of responsibilities won't confuse the community.

At the same time, on behalf of SIG-OpenStack, I'd like to collaborate with
the newly-established SIG.