You could take a look at the Ansible playboos here:
https://github.com/kubernetes/contrib/tree/master/ansible
<https://github.com/kubernetes/contrib/tree/master/ansible>

I just tried it out on a three node cluster for bare metal deployment and
worked great. Especially when getting started this
is probably one of the faster ways to get a cluster up and poke around.

Michael

—
What you learn, you must share. What you know, you must teach!  -
www.creative-chaos.com  -  @mschulz

PGP Signature: D300 B646 0D26 2E56 4176  B3C0 141D 9201 3ADF 22CF