Hi,

(Insert vendor _and_  self-plug warning)

IHAC that did exactly this. This was (partly) presented at the OpenStack
Summit in Barcelona. YouTube video detailing the setup + demo here
<https://youtu.be/QyGHZ2HCwqY>, blog post going (a bit...) into networking
details here  <http://www.nuagenetworks.net/blog/bbva-kubernetes/>.

That work has since progressed with the addition of K8S network policies in
v1.3, use of K8S HA masters, "smart" network policy correlation between K8S
and OpenStack etc.

I've just submitted this as a talk proposal for KubeCon Europe to talk
about this "advanced" topics, but happy to talk about it as well if needed
(it's still WIP, btw)

Just contact me off-group and happy to provide more details if needed.

HTH for now,

/Florian