No, the probes look specifically for 200s, I think.  Is there a reason
you can't return 200?

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 10:33 AM,  <adam.daughter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I'm looking around for a way to specify that HTTP 401 is okay (since it tells
> me that the app is working).
>
> Is there a way to do this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Adam

  • [kubernetes-users]... adam . daughterson
    • Re: [kubernet... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
      • Re: [kube... Adam Daughterson
        • Re: [... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
          • R... Adam Daughterson
            • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
        • Re: [... Rodrigo Campos
          • R... Adam Daughterson
            • ... Matthias Rampke
              • ... Rodrigo Campos