Awesome!

I checked out the branch, rebase with master, compiled it and deploy on a
single-node Ubuntu 14.04 machine.
However, when I run "kubectl describe nodes", it shows:

Capacity:
 alpha.kubernetes.io/nvidia-gpu:        0
<removed>

Allocatable:
 alpha.kubernetes.io/nvidia-gpu:        0
<removed>

I am pretty sure I have 2 GPUs on the machines, with CUDA driver properly
installed (I can see nvidia0, nvidia1, nvidiactl, nvidia-uvm under /dev).

I am in the middle of debugging this, but just want to check if anyone
experiences something similar?

Regards,
Vu

On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 10:38:51 AM UTC+1, Hui-Zhi Zhao wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I have rebasedĀ #28216, any comment is welcome. Meanwhile, I will add more
> logs and annotations.
>

> Regards,
> Hui-Zhi Zhao
>

> On 30 Nov 2016, at 7:12 PM, Hui-Zhi Zhao <zhaoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Great! I am working on rebase my
> pr(https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pull/28216).
>

> Regards,
> Hui-Zhi Zhao
>

> On 30 Nov 2016, at 6:28 PM, Vishnu Kannan <vis...@google.com> wrote:
>
> this

  • [kubernetes-use... phvu225
    • Re: [kuber... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
      • Re: [k... Hui-Zhi Zhao
        • Re... Hui-Zhi Zhao
          • ... phvu225
            • ... Vu Pham
              • ... burtchensu
              • ... burtchensu
                • ... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
                • ... burtchensu
                • ... ktsai
                • ... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
                • ... Itamar O