Nevermind, it's my bad. I was using the wrong binaries :)
It's working now. I am gonna bring it to the cluster.

Looking forward to see new features for GPUs in the codebase. Things like
Memory management and so on would be very helpful.

Thanks and cheers,

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 3:55 PM, <phvu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Awesome!
>
> I checked out the branch, rebase with master, compiled it and deploy on a
> single-node Ubuntu 14.04 machine.
> However, when I run "kubectl describe nodes", it shows:
>
> Capacity:
>  alpha.kubernetes.io/nvidia-gpu:        0
> <removed>
>
> Allocatable:
>  alpha.kubernetes.io/nvidia-gpu:        0
> <removed>
>
> I am pretty sure I have 2 GPUs on the machines, with CUDA driver properly
> installed (I can see nvidia0, nvidia1, nvidiactl, nvidia-uvm under /dev).
>
> I am in the middle of debugging this, but just want to check if anyone
> experiences something similar?
>
> Regards,
> Vu
>
> On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 10:38:51 AM UTC+1, Hui-Zhi Zhao wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >

> > I have rebased #28216, any comment is welcome. Meanwhile, I will add
> more logs and annotations.
> >

> > Regards,
> > Hui-Zhi Zhao
> >

> > On 30 Nov 2016, at 7:12 PM, Hui-Zhi Zhao <zhaoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Great! I am working on rebase my pr(https://github.com/
> kubernetes/kubernetes/pull/28216).
> >

> > Regards,
> > Hui-Zhi Zhao
> >

> > On 30 Nov 2016, at 6:28 PM, Vishnu Kannan <vis...@google.com> wrote:
> >
> > this

PHAM Hoai Vu
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/vuphoai

  • [kubernetes-use... phvu225
    • Re: [kuber... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
      • Re: [k... Hui-Zhi Zhao
        • Re... Hui-Zhi Zhao
          • ... phvu225
            • ... Vu Pham
              • ... burtchensu
              • ... burtchensu
                • ... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
                • ... burtchensu
                • ... ktsai
                • ... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
                • ... Itamar O