I made a cute integration with the ol' SSH standby tool Fabric to
accomplish something like this:

https://github.com/coreos/coreos-kubernetes/pull/835
https://twitter.com/BrandonPhilips/status/831997779723513856

Brandon

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 7:54:34 AM UTC-8, Justin Garrison wrote:

> I have an old issue open for this.
>
> https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/issues/36601
>
> On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 2:37:02 PM UTC-8, Mayank wrote:
>>
>> Hi All
>> Is there a way to create a kubernetes job that runs on all nodes in the
>> cluster and then finishes without creating one job per node using node
>> selector ? Or may be this is enhancement to say run this job on all hosts
>> with regex *.ops.net and viola
>>
>> -Mayank

      • Re... 'David Oppenheimer' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
        • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
          • ... 'Daniel Smith' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
          • ... Brandon Philips
            • ... Rodrigo Campos
              • ... Mayank
              • ... Ben Kochie
              • ... 'David Oppenheimer' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... Mayank
  • [kubernetes... Justin Garrison
    • [kuber... Brandon Philips