Actually I was mistaken, the other non-default storage classes should not
have any impact on your PVCs if you didn't specify any storageclass.  Only
the "default" storageclass would have come into effect.  Can you describe
the "default" storageclass and see if the "is-default" annotation is set?
You will have to change that to false to disable it.

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 11:36 PM, Tomasz Kapek <kapek...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Michelle, I check the idea not using classes. It sounds like a
> solution for me ;)
>
> pon., 22 maj 2017, 19:26 użytkownik 'Michelle Au' via Kubernetes user
> discussion and Q&A <kubernetes-users@googlegroups.com> napisał:
>
>> It looks like you have a number of user-installed storage classes.  If
>> you don't want to use storage classes at all, then you should delete all of
>> them.  Otherwise, in your PVC, specify "" as the storageclass name to bind
>> to pre-existing PVs that don't have a storage class.
>>
>> On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 3:09 PM, <kapek...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Actually, no one of my classes is 'default' class:
>>>
>>> kubectl get sc
>>>
>>> NAME        TYPE
>>> default     kubernetes.io/aws-ebs
>>> gp2         kubernetes.io/aws-ebs
>>> tk-1a       kubernetes.io/aws-ebs
>>> tkvolumes   kubernetes.io/aws-ebs
>>>
>>> However dynamic provisioning is still working...

>>> annotation to false:
>>> and-storage-classes-kubernetes.html

>>> like to force kubernetes using PVs which are defined and if it find no one
>>> I would like him to drop an error...

>>> --
>>>
>> --

  • [kubernetes-users... kapekto1
    • Re: [kuberne... 'Michelle Au' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
      • Re: [kub... kapekto1
        • Re: ... 'Michelle Au' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
          • ... Tomasz Kapek
            • ... 'Michelle Au' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... smalltope
              • ... kapekto1
                • ... kapekto1