I'm following this example to create a synchronized database pods
https://github.com/openshift/origin/tree/master/examples/statefulsets/mysql/galera
and it's working fine with no issue
but when I try to customize erkules/galera:basic  docker image (to install
some packages for example)
I get this error
Failed to start container with docker id with error: Error response from
daemon: Container command '/entrypoint.sh' not found or does not exist.
even though the entrypoint.sh was copied in the process of creating the
customized erkules/galera:basic  docker image