I have written a Java Proxy to the K8s api-server (1.6.2).  Everything
works fine from kubectl (1.6.2) until I try to do an exec , which attempts
to do an upgrade to SPDY/3.1.  Direct calls to the api-server to do an exec
support the WebSocket protocol (I tried it out with the fabric8 IO
library).  Does anyone know if there are any plans to upgrade kubectl to
use WebSockets (or HTTP/2 calls for that matter) for exec calls so that I
don't have to implement a SPDY listener on my proxy?