Thanks for your response and sorry for not being clear. I am going to
install Kubernets on AWS for a web service development. I have been using
VMs for developing and deploying services, but I have never used container.
I thought to create containers would be just like to create vms to use
openstack command or aws command, after vms are created, I access the vms
by ssh. I suppose i could access Kubernets containers via ssh as well. If I
could access containers via ssh, I could install libraries and software for
launching the web services just like the vm platform except that Kubernets
will look after load balance and management of container nodes.

Please correct me.

Thank you.

Kind regards.