I have a question about `services` , for example, I have a pod which
version is v1 and it receive the traffic from the `services`, now I have
create a new pod which version is v2 and I want to terminate the v1 pod,
but the logs in the v1 pod should be sent to other place and would take
some time, so  how can I ensure that no traffic send to v1 pod during send
logs ?