Hi

I'm a newbie to kubernetes/docker and we are recently migrating application to
kubernetes/docker. On kubernetes cluster we have 10 nodes,and each node is
having 10 CPU/cores and 64gb ram. If we deployed microservice in a container,
does microservice will have the resources of all the 10 nodes (100cpu) and
ram(640gb)? Or it will have the CPU and ram of that node?. Please advice.

Regards
Shyam