Hi,

I have the following nginx-ingress-controller Deployment (replicas: 2)
running on kubeadmin cluster:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kubernetes/ingress-nginx/nginx-0.9.0-beta.15/examples/deployment/nginx/kubeadm/nginx-ingress-controller.yaml

But how can do I expose this outside the kubernetes cluster on baremetal
and/or vmware vms (both latest CentOS)?

Open to options but I assume I need to setup a virtual IP? And the VIP that
will route to one of the nginx-ingress-controllers replicas. If 'active'
one dies the VIP will route to the 'backup'.

Is there any documentation on how I could setup something like this? or
maybe I'm missing some Kubernetes resource that already provides this?