Hello Matheus-

I would suggest you run kube-state-metrics
<https://github.com/kubernetes/kube-state-metrics> and the Prometheus Node
Exporter <https://github.com/prometheus/node_exporter>. For example, we run
these as Daemon Sets on CoreOS Tectonic <https://coreos.com/tectonic> and
then scrape the metrics using Prometheus <https://prometheus.io> to get a
time series, the end result is the data you are looking for
<https://coreos.com/blog/tectonic-1.7.5-announcement>. Then using the
Prometheus
API <https://prometheus.io/docs/prometheus/latest/querying/api/> you can
get a JSON timeseries.

Brandon

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 10:30 AM Matheus Tramontini <matheustra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello.
> I would like to know how  I could get my server informations as like CPU,
> Memory, etc as a JSON using a R script to plot these informations with
> graphic and etc. If it's not possible, would be possible to get these
> informations with another language and convert to R after this?
> The goal is to be possible for all the DEV team to see the status of our
> kubernete server. Is there a way to distribute this information without
> everyone acessing the kubernetes dashboard?
> THanks for the help

CTO, CoreOS, Inc
Tectonic is enterprise Kubernetes
https://coreos.com/tectonic