Hello,
Totally new using Kubernetes.   Things have been going well, accept I had
to do "iptables -P FORWARD ACCEPT" to be able to access my apps HTTP/HTTPS
interfaces.
I did the usual expose of my ports, but alas, nothing works until I enable
FORWARD.

Big problem is that I cannot do this due to security.

Any pointers on what to do?   I'm a developer, and not an admin, so flying
blind in respect to IPTABLES.

Thanks for any advice.

V/r
wayne