Hi team,

I have been setup a nginx pod, and was confused about the healthcheck
effect:

1. while readinessProbe failed, the nginx pod would be set Ready=False, but
the POD didn't be killed;
2. while livenessProbe failed, the nginx pod would be killed, restartCount
+1, and the Ready is always equal True at it's pod lifecycle.

I think that `livenessProbe failed` means the pod application process even
is not started OK, why we set the ready status as True?
Thanks.