> Sorry, my mistake, it seems that the ready=True is due to
>> `initialDelaySeconds` has been set `30s`, and within the 30 seconds, the
>> nginx POD would be `Ready`.
>>

>  Are you really really sure that is the case?
>
> Can you send a yaml and kubectl commands/output to reproduce?

the nginx pod definition listed below:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-E1Lp3szkPL4/Wne-RBAGenI/AAAAAAAAAEc/QHUZ2mQT6moLBwxdxeTBgzkR-jRkSTPqwCLcBGAs/s1600/nginx.jpg>

 and the kubectl output is:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-eXjh9nNB32Q/Wne-k_kEf2I/AAAAAAAAAEg/UhMmWVA42KA4Sudkwu3Dbd2FbQJ7i9a9wCLcBGAs/s1600/kubectl-output.jpg>

seems it's unhealthy, and Ready=True. And after some minutes, I can see the
POD restarted and it entered Ready=False ( I guess that the POD lives
greater than 30s,  therefore it became Ready=False)

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WilO7z8tpu4/WnfATWlM2bI/AAAAAAAAAEw/Myiej4NFHmo3QV09yFbqXS_PKDc8EcyiwCLcBGAs/s1600/new-state.jpg>

Thanks.