Hi,

I've got an RDS Database running on AWS, and I want to access it from
Kubernetes, running on GKE.

My cluster is set up for auto-scaling.

Is there a way I can set up NAT or similar to get a static IP address for
outgoing traffic from my pods, so I can allow access through my AWS Security
Group?

I see it currently uses the IP address of the node, but as it's an auto-scaling
cluster, it's possible that the IP addresses will change.

Thanks,
Gary