Hi,
I have to update my ssl certificate for my (ingress) https load balancer.
When I created the cluster I executed these commands:

> kubectl create secret tls mysecret --key mykey.key --cert mycert.crt
> kubectl apply -f ./ingress.yaml

apiVersion: extensions/v1beta1
kind: Ingress
metadata:
  name: ingress
  annotations:
    ingress.kubernetes.io/rewrite-target: /
    ingress.kubernetes.io/ssl-redirect: "false"
spec:
  tls:
  - secretName: mysecret
  backend:
    serviceName: nginx-nodeport-service
    servicePort: 80

and everything worked properly.
But now I have to update my certificate.
I'm reading on GCE documentation that I could execute these commands:

gcloud compute ssl-certificates create <certificate_name> --certificate
<path_file.crt> --private-key <path_file.key>

gcloud compute target-https-proxies list

gcloud compute target-https-proxies update <https_proxy> --ssl-certificates
<certificate_name>

But this procedure sometimes works and sometimes not (when not the https
certificate is the old one)

Any suggestions?