I have created a HA cluster with 3 managers as per this documentation:
https://kubernetes.io/docs/setup/independent/create-cluster-kubeadm/

All steps where done, including the load balancer configuration. Since I have
deployed masters as 3 ec2 instances, I used ELB loadbalancers.

And hence in my kube.conf, server is mentioned as ELB url.

Now when I look at the journalctl -xe, I am seeing an error mentioning cert is
signed by an unknown user.

My ELB cert is a self signed cert, so my question is there any way to add this
cert into the kubernetes trusted store.

Kube version is 1.9.3.

regards
Achuth