I tend to struggle with jsonpath, so here's my jq-based suggestion:

$ kubectl get ing -o json | jq -r '.items[].spec.rules[].http.paths[]'

This yields a structure like

{
  "backend": {
    "serviceName": "service-foo",
    "servicePort": 80
  },
  "path": "/service-foo/path"
}
{
  "backend": {
    "serviceName": "service-bar",
    "servicePort": 443
  },
  "path": "/service-bar/path"
}

for me. You can tweak the jq expression for extra slicing and dicing.

HTH

Timo