You can check the site www.waterplacid.com
----> https://waterplacid.com/k8-docker/

On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 7:11:55 PM UTC+5:30, cristian...@gmail.com
wrote:

> I have a ClusterIP service in my cluster with 4 pods behind it. I noticed
> that requests to the service are not evenly distributed among pods. After
> further reading I learned that the kube-proxy pod is responsible for
> setting up the iptables rules that forward requests to the pods. After
> logging into the kube-proxy pod and listing the nat table rules, this is
> what I got:
>
> Chain KUBE-SVC-4F4JXO37LX4IKRUC (1 references)
> KUBE-SEP-6X4IVU3LDAAZJUPD  all  --  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0
>      /* default/btm-calculator: */ statistic mode random probability
> 0.25000000000
> KUBE-SEP-TXRPWWIIUWW3MNFH  all  --  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0
>      /* default/btm-calculator: */ statistic mode random probability
> 0.33332999982
> KUBE-SEP-HW6SF2LJM4S7X5ZN  all  --  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0
>      /* default/btm-calculator: */ statistic mode random probability
> 0.50000000000
> KUBE-SEP-TTJKD52QZSH2OH4O  all  --  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0
>      /* default/btm-calculator: */
>
> The comments seem to suggest that the load is balanced according to the
> static mode random probability with an uneven probability distribution. Is
> this how it's supposed to work? Every piece of documentation that I read
> about load balancing by a ClusterIP service indicates that it should be
> round robin. Obviously this is not the case here.
> Is there a way to set a ClusterIP to perform round robin load balancing?
>
> Thank you,
> Cristian

            • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... Rodrigo Campos
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... 'Daniel Smith' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... cristian . cocheci
        • RE:... Sunil Bhai
  • [kubernetes-user... Sunil Bhai