I am using gRPC on both sides, both in C++. The client sends asynchronous
requests. A new channel is created (and destroyed) with every request.

Thank you!

On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 2:09:48 PM UTC-4, Tim Hockin wrote:
> What are you using for a client?  Is it by chance http and written in go?
> Some client libraries, including Go's http, aggressively reuse connections.
>

> If you try with something like exec netcat, I bet you see different results.
>

> BTW, one might argue that if you depend on RR, you will eventually be broken.
>  You would have to do that client side or in your own LB.

      • RE: [ku... Sunil Bhai
      • Re: [ku... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
        • Re:... cristian . cocheci
          • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
            • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... Rodrigo Campos
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... 'Daniel Smith' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... cristian . cocheci
        • RE:... Sunil Bhai
  • [kubernetes-user... Sunil Bhai