Hi,
Does anyone know of an existing tool that would allow be to compare the
contents of a namespace in 2 clusters, use case would be comparing a namespace
that is both on a staging cluster and production cluster.

I have looked at the following
- https://github.com/weaveworks/kubediff
- https://github.com/heptio/ark

I could also export all the objects from each cluster and remove all the
metadata that k8s includes, using a diff tool

If there were any tools obviously this would save me some effort and it does
seem like this would be a common use case, kubediff and ark could be used to
achieve this but if a tool existed that allowed me to just point at 2 clusters
or could export one at a time allowing a diff that would be good

Thanks
Pat