Hi Dusan,

Let me know if you have defined Ingress services as below

Kindly check this once
- https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/services-networking/ingress/

*apiVersion: extensions/v1beta1 kind: Ingress metadata: name: test-ingress
annotations: nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io/rewrite-target: / spec: rules: -
http: paths: - path: /testpath backend: serviceName: test servicePort: 80 *