Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that our user office hours are this Wednesday, with one
session for EMEA at 2pm UTC (6am PDT) and one for the Americas at 9pm UTC
(1pm PDT).

Office hours are a livestream that we do on the Kubernetes YouTube channel.
Our panel of experts will take questions from #office-hours on slack and
then answer them in real time.

If you've got good Kubernetes experience and want to share it with the
community then you are also encouraged to sit on our panel of experts, ping
me offlist and we'll get you set up, we're always looking for volunteers to
help our users! You can find all the meeting information and instructions
here:

https://github.com/kubernetes/community/blob/master/events/office-hours.md