Hi all,
I'm looking for broad advice on cluster architecture, specifically around
the pros and cons of having multiple clusters vs single cluster for Prod
workloads. Our approach so far has been to use a single cluster with RBAC,
namespaces, network policies etc all being used to segregate services from
each other. We're facing arguments however to limit blast-radius of cluster
failure or compromise and to deploy across multiple Production clusters. Is
there any best-practice reference architecture in this space that might
point one way or the other?

Many thanks

Prys