So:
I have 3 types of devices. Each device has assigned container - to access
device you have to connect to container and from there you can use device.
Containers have special environment variable describing to which device it is
assigned, e.g. B4 - which means: device type B, number 4.

Now we are lending access to device by manually passing access to chosen
container, but my need is to automate it: developer sends request: I need
device type A. System checks if there is any resource available and gives
access to developer. When developer is done, he sends request: ok, I'm done.
Ramp down the container. And next user can request for it.