+1 to Tim. Your "rewrite-target" annotation won't work on GKE (it's only
for nginx-ingress).

Also note that "Services exposed through an Ingress must serve a response
with HTTP 200 status to the GET requests on "/". This is used for health
checking. If your application does not serve HTTP 200 on "/", the backend
will be marked unhealthy and will not get traffic."
(Quoted from:
https://cloud.google.com/kubernetes-engine/docs/tutorials/http-balancer#remarks
)

So I would say make sure:

1. Your "GET /" of the load balancer returns a 200 OK. (Looks like you're
not handling "/", only /angular and /angular2)
2. All backend services listed (in your case "angular-svc") returns HTTP
200 OK for "GET /" when called directly (not through the created load
balancer), you can test this with "kubectl port-forward"
3. "path: /angular" will not work for "/angular/foo". As Tim said, use
"/angular/*".