Hi-- Any good solutions for job input and output? I'm running into the same
problem and was looking at spinning up a temp minio (https://www.minio.io/)
instance (without persistent store) or something along those lines, but
simpler solutions would be nicer. Mostly the goal is to avoid having to
separately clean up data/persistent storage afterwards.