From: kubernetes-users@googlegroups.com <kubernetes-users@googlegroups.com> on
behalf of Nate Rook <n...@askspoke.com>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 1:26:58 PM
To: Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
Subject: [kubernetes-users] kube-state-metrics: How can I get a deployment's
pods?

Hi,

I wanted to get from a Deployment to its running Pods using some sort of label
join. Getting from Pods to ReplicaSets is easy: the metric kube_pod_owner
connects Pods to their ReplicaSets if they have them. But I can't find a metric
with labels which let me connect ReplicaSets to Deployments: that is, there's
no kube_replicaset_owner.

Has anyone had any success finding this?

Nate