Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for the reply
First of all this is stable external image and I dont want to maintain my
version.
Secondly, the values that I would like to get are created during my
deployment (ingress external host urls) and I can only map them during
container initializing.

What i tried in 1st option is trying to create environment variable with
the value of executing the command $(eval cat <PATH>)

Here is the block I am trying in statefulset
- name: KAFKA_ADVERTISED_LISTENERS
value: INSIDE://$(POD_IP):9092,OUTSIDE://$(eval cat /opt/conf/ext-url):9093

And ext-url is mounted via dynamic configMaps
- name: cm-vol
        configMap:
          name: kafka-0
          items:
          - key: kafka-ext-host
            path: ext-host

Note: I went to this direction after observing that reading from dynamic
configMap is not working
valueFrom:
            configMapKeyRef:
              key: kafka-ext-host
             name: $(POD_NAME) . --> Kubernetes giving error to here

So the question is that, can I use "cat <PATH>" command to environment
variable ?

I hope it is little bit clear now :) Sorry for the mess

Regards,