Hi,

I have configured a VM instance as a NAT gateway in Google Cloud according
to this instruction https://cloud.google.com/vpc/docs/special-configurations ,
but I'm not able to reach the internet from another vm instance which has
no external IP.

I can reach the internet from  nat gateway instance. When I try ping from
other instance the icmp requests passing through the nat gateway instance.
but not getting the icmp reply.

Thanks
Anton

--

This message may contain information from Paymentsense Ltd which is
confidential