I've updated the page to link to 12.04.1 images. However a couple of
links seem to be broken because those image simply don't exist. For
example, I'm trying to find the 12.04 DVD images for precise and
completely failing at it. I also can't find the armhf images ( neither
12.04 nor 12.04.1 )

The only images that I could find were the Desktop and Alternate images.

Best
Rohan Garg