Hi,

In my customized version (i.e., before deployment) I always set the wallet
system to off in the global configuration.  One if the reason is that the
name "wallet" confused users.  They would think it as online payment tools.

Besides, I also turned off and removed *all* the kdepim packages in my
iso.  I tried KMail again (which would ask you to turn on the wallet
system) and got very bad experiences.   That's another topic and let's not
discuss it here.

I cc'ed to enterprise mailing list and we can discuss this in both lists if
appropriate.

Franklin

--
Sent from my phone