after last update (2017-08-19)
unable to install "kde-l10n-nl" (and other dutch) language packs - breaks core packages

The following packages will be REMOVED:
  ark dolphin ffmpegthumbs gwenview k3b k3b-i18n kaccounts-providers kamera
kate kate5-data kcalc kde-spectacle
kdegraphics-thumbnailers kdenetwork-filesharing kdf kio-audiocd kio-extras
kio-extras-data kio-mtp konsole krdc ksystemlog
  kwalletmanager libk3b7 libk3b7-extracodecs libkf5baloowidgets-data
libkf5baloowidgets5 libkf5cddb-data libkf5cddb5
  libkf5compactdisc-data libkf5compactdisc5 libkf5sane-data libkf5sane5
okular okular-extra-backends print-manager skanlite

not sure if this is the same with other language packs ...

..
*My Twitter Page:*
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

*My Instagram page:*
http://instagram.com/dutchglory

*My Facebook page (be my friend, please )*
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

*My Google+ page (follow me please )*
André Verwijs - Google+ https://plus.google.com/111310545842863442992