Hi,

I have a question but I'm not sure if this is the appropriate channel to
report it though. I was trying to install Latte-Dock but when I added the
"ppa:kubuntu-ppa/backports" repository I got a prompt for upgrading several
other packages and dependencies that in the end were not able to be
upgraded as I have a 64 bit Kubuntu OS with 32 bit libraries installed as I
needed them for Android Studio.

The Message said that the packages could not be upgraded and the previous
versions will be used instead, therefore the upgrade was cancelled and I
wasn't able to complete the installation. Do you have any recommendations
or workaround for this? I just don't want to mess my system as it is a
fresh install. I can provide screenshots if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Josh R.