Not sure why Will sent this directly to me, but is anybody interested
in making this happen?

Valorie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Will Cooke <will.co...@canonical.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 5:46 AM
Subject: Kubuntu seeding snaps
To: Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmer...@gmail.com>

Hi Valorie,

You might have seen that we've enabled the ability to seed snaps
directly from the seeds file now, and so flavours and Ubuntu itself
are able to pre-install a snap.

We're making use of this on Ubuntu Desktop and we've started with
GNOME Calculator as a test in order to iron out the bugs before
release.

I know KDE have some great snaps available, and I wondered if Kubuntu
would be interested in trying to seed a snap or two as well for 18.04.

We'd love to offer you any help you might need to give this a try.

Cheers, Will

--
http://about.me/valoriez