Thank you so much for each person who stepped up -- to run the election, to
stand for election and to VOTE! I'm honored to serve and hope I will see
many of you at Akademy this next week.

There is still time to register if you have not yet: Akademy.kde.org. Use
your KDE identity to sign in. :-)

Valorie