Glad to hear it!

Nate

On 11/10/20 10:47 AM, Charlie Luna wrote:
Excellent link! I'll do what it takes to become part of the bugsquad. I already dedicate a few hours in the morning for several things, including running the new zsync file for each daily live and my own personal needs so I'll make time to do it as well. I've only been testing but bug triage is a good step for learning more.

Charlie