A little bit offtopic, regarding swap: I have to mention that during my
recent installation testing, a swap file was automatically created when
I did "Manual partitioning" and formatted the root partition (I think it
was '/swapfile' on ext4 and a subvolume '/@swap' on btrfs). Could this
be a change related to the Ubiquity -> Calamares transistion?

Kind regards, Jan